I want to get Life Insurance but can’t find out any information about whether past medical conditions such as heart attacks are excluded.
If you have been unlucky enough to suffer from a heart attack, you may still be able to get some Life Insurance in place.
Information You May Need to Provide to the Insurers…
There are a number of factors which the insurer will consider, such as:
- When the heart attack occurred
- If there has been any surgery or stents fitted
- Whether there are any ongoing symptoms
- If there has been any problems or symptoms since the attack
- The medication you are taking
- If there are any follow up appointments
- What vessels were affected
- How many attacks you have had.
All these factors will contribute to whether or not the insurer will decide to offer cover and at best you would be looking at a premium increase by the insurer.
Speak to an expert
As always with these things, it is best to speak with a qualified adviser that can gather all this information around your circumstances and approach the life insurers to get an understanding of which insurers will be able to offer the best terms for your life cover.
Get in touch with Drewberry on 02084327333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.