Since Drewberry started operating all the way back in 2009, we’ve been dedicated to offering our clients financial advice the way we think it should be offered: clear, concise and with no strings attached.
We think it’s important our clients have all the options on the table before making any decisions; otherwise, how do you know if you’re making the best choice?
We have found one of the best ways to understand and support our clients is through our research, tools and guides. Below is a summary of all our best bits in one convenient place.
Our Financial Calculators
We have created a number of tools to help our clients make better decisions when it comes to their finances whether that is making sure their income is adequately protection to working out how much their final salary pension could be worth.
Final Salary Pension Transfer Calculator
A big part of knowing if a final salary pension transfer is right for you is knowing how fair your cash equivalent transfer value is. This calculator:
- Benchmarks your CETV against the market to check the deal you’re getting
- Takes into account metrics such as retirement age, life expectancy and deferment
- Comes with a free guide to defined benefit pension transfers.
Pension Income Drawdown Calculator
If you want to use income drawdown to fund your retirement, you’ll need to know how long your pension will last. This calculator:
- Works out how long your pension will last depending on the monthly income you want to take; OR
- Works out how much income you can take from your pension if you want it to last a set number of years
- Comes with a free guide to pension drawdown.
Pension Tax Relief Calculator
Pension tax relief is one of the most generous tax breaks you’ll ever likely receive from the government. This calculator will:
- Works out how much pension tax relief you could be entitled to
- Takes into account the tapered pension annual allowance
- Comes with a free guide to pension tax relief.
Pension Pot Calculator
How much will your pension be worth at retirement? And how long will that last? This calculator estimates:
- How much your pension be worth given current contributions; AND
- How long that will last in pension drawdown
- Also comes with a free guide to richer retirement.
Inheritance Tax Calculator
Forewarned is forearmed. If calculate your potential inheritance tax liability, you have time to work out how to reduce it. This calculator:
- Works out how much inheritance tax you might need to pay
- Includes the new main residence nil-rate band
- Comes with a free guide to inheritance tax planning
Relevant Life Insurance Calculator
If you’re a company director, did you know you could save up to 50% on life cover with Relevant Life Insurance? This calculator:
- Calculates the tax savings company directors could achieve with Relevant Life Insurance
- Allows you to adjust your National Insurance contributions, income tax bracket and corporation tax rate for more accurate results.
Let’s you see just how at risk you are if you could no longer earn your salary. This calculator:
- Pulls together all possible measures of income, such as state benefits and family support
- Takes into account savings, employee benefits and your sick pay entitlement.
Life Expectancy Calculator
Knowing your life expectancy is important for so many reasons, from your pension to inheritance tax. This calculator:
- Uses the government life expectancy data for the most up-to-date results
- Provides your life expectancy in terms of the risk of you dying by a certain age based on your age and gender.
Annuity Rates Calculator
How much in annuity income will your pension buy? This calculator:
- Compares annuity rates from across the UK market
- Offers options for guaranteed and index-linked annuities.