£30,000 – £35,000
Generous bonus structure
Brighton, East Sussex
We are a technology led team of UK financial experts based in Brighton. We build meaningful long term relationships with our clients to improve their financial wellbeing. Whether it’s protecting one’s personal finances, helping to manage personal wealth or setting up and managing employee benefits for UK businesses, we support clients to make informed decisions when it comes to their long term financial wellbeing.
We believe everyone should get the best possible service especially when it comes to things as important as our health and finances. This is why we pride ourselves on our 5 star service and are very proud of the 3,000+ 5 star reviews we have received.
About The Content Writer And SEO Specialist Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Content Writer and SEO Specialist to join our Marketing team.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to work to help develop and implement aspects of Drewberry’s Marketing strategy. This role will see you focus on using your exceptional copywriting skills to develop great content that drives awareness and consideration of the Drewberry brand, as well as looking at ways of continuously engaging with our current customers.
What We’re Looking For…
We are looking for someone who is as passionate as us about providing great service and who has outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, experience of WordPress or a similar and a good knowledge and understanding of SEO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing content marketing strategy
- Planning and writing copy and generating content for multiple marketing channels (social media, product updates, website, collateral, blogs, customer case studies, newsletters, emails, online adverts, event invitations, white papers, brochures and research papers etc)
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts key audiences (including blog posts, whitepapers, customer case studies, reports, infographics, newsletters, etc.)
- Researching content using ONS statistics, keyword data and website analytics
- Preparing well-structured draft web pages using wordpress
- Optimising and editing website content for search engine optimisation (SEO) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Re Engage lead database through email marketing
- Writing and distributing press releases based on in-house research
- Planning, building and sending email campaigns
- Identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Proofing all marketing content and editing where needed
You can expect to receive the following whilst working for Drewberry:
- Competitive salary of £30,000 – £35,000, depending on experience
- Generous bonus structure
- 24 days paid holiday, plus paid day off for your birthday
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 4x salary Death in Service (Life Insurance) benefit
- Health & Wellbeing App
- Companywide social activity every month.
Our company stands for being the real experts in the industry and therefore, we are looking for the very best people. Below are just some of the skills we are looking for:
You Must Have:
- At least 3 years’ solid experience of website copywriting
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as developing and writing great copy/content will be a main focus of the role
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels, as well as across the full marketing mix
- Basic understanding of HTML and experience of WordPress, or a similar CMS
- Knowledge of online PR
- Understanding of analytics packages and industry tools and how they might be used to benefit and measure campaigns (Google Analytics SearchMetrics, Hitwise, MajesticSEO, ahrefs)
- Demonstrable experience of delivering content projects for SEO benefit, and ideally Online PR and Social Media and awareness
- Experience executing email campaigns
- Able to juggle several writing projects at the same time
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Have genuine enthusiasm for marketing and copywriting
- Ability to quickly research and absorb new topics
- Knowledge of insurance / financial products is a bonus but full training will be provided to ensure you are an expert on this topic.