£35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
Discretionary up to 10%
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career at one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing financial adviser firms.
Being a growing SME, there is a vibrant entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s views and opinions are taken seriously, allowing everyone to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
There’s a great team spirit and colleagues often socialise together outside of work.
About the Salesforce Administrator Role
We are looking for a hands-on Salesforce Administrator to take overall responsibility for our CRM activities. You will work very closely with the heads of various departments – including marketing, sales and client services.
The main duties of the role include:
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver new objects and processes to improve the effectiveness of our proposition
- Working with the development team in the delivery of our technology platform.
- Organise and maintain the data in our CRM
- Analyse data to gain valuable client and prospect insights
- Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness
- Build and maintain reports for various business areas
- Assist with Salesforce CRM training
- At least 2 years Salesforce experience required
- At least two years experience working in a broader digital team in partnership with developers and key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience building flows, workflows and processes
- Experience organising data in an object orientated manner
- Experience using workbench and competent with SOQL
- Experience using change sets and managing sandbox environments
- Competent building all types of reports
- Although not required having experience integrating salesforce data with other platforms via connectors and data studio would be beneficial
- Experience in Financial Services is an advantage but not required.
What We Can Offer You
You can expect to receive the following whilst working for Drewberry:
- Competitive salary of £35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience (based on full time hours)
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Flexible working options between 8am and 7pm
- Opportunity to work full time
- 24 days paid holiday (based on full time hours of 37.5 hours per week)
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 4x salary death in service (life insurance) benefit
- Health cash plan insurance
- Access to remote (app based) GP services
- Access to a health & wellbeing app where you can earn rewards
- Exam and training support
How To Apply
If you would like to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com